29/12/2022

HOW DO I WRITE A LETTER TO THE COLLEGE PRINCIPAL FOR THE ABSENCE OF PAST EXAMINATION?

To write a letter to the college principal for the absence of a past examination, you can follow these steps:

HOW DO I WRITE A LETTER TO THE COLLEGE PRINCIPAL FOR THE ABSENCE OF PAST EXAMINATION?
HOW DO I WRITE A LETTER TO THE COLLEGE PRINCIPAL FOR THE ABSENCE OF PAST EXAMINATION?


Begin by addressing the letter to the college principal.

In the first paragraph, briefly explain the purpose of your letter and state that you were absent from the examination.

In the second paragraph, provide a detailed explanation for your absence. Be sure to include any relevant information such as a medical excuse or a family emergency.

In the third paragraph, request that you be allowed to make up the examination or request special consideration for your absence.

In the final paragraph, thank the college principal for considering your request and provide your contact information in case they have any further questions.

Close the letter with a formal closing such as "Sincerely" or "Best regards," followed by your full name.


Here are 4 examples of a letter to the principal of the college about the lack of a past examination:


1) Dear [College Principal],

I am writing to request special consideration for my absence from the [Examination Name] examination on [Date of Examination]. I was unable to attend the examination due to [Explanation for Absence].

I understand that missing an examination is a serious matter and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I am willing to make up the examination at a later date or accept any other alternative arrangements that may be available.

Thank you for considering my request. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at [Your Contact Information].

Sincerely,
[Your Name]


2) Dear [Principal's Name],

I am writing to request an exemption from the requirement to sit for the [Name of Examination] that took place on [Date of Examination].

I am currently a [Year] year student at [Name of College], studying [Program of Study]. I have always been a dedicated and committed student, and I have always taken my academic responsibilities very seriously. However, on the day of the examination, I was unfortunately unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.

On the morning of the examination, I woke up feeling unwell and with a high fever. I knew that I would not be able to sit for the examination in my condition, and so I contacted the college to inform them of my absence. Despite my best efforts, I was unable to secure a doctor's note or any other official documentation to verify my illness.

I understand the importance of completing all required examinations, and I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience that my absence may have caused. I am writing to request an exemption from the requirement to sit for the examination, and to request that I be given the opportunity to sit for a makeup examination at a later date.

I hope that you will consider my request favorably, and I would be happy to provide any additional information or documentation that you may require. Thank you for your understanding and for your consideration of my request.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]


3) Dear [College Principal],

I am writing to inform you of my absence from the [past examination] that took place on [date]. I understand the importance of these examinations and the impact they have on my academic progress, and I deeply regret my inability to attend.

There were extenuating circumstances that prevented me from being present on the day of the examination. [Explain the circumstances in detail]. I understand that my absence may have disrupted the smooth running of the examination and caused inconvenience to the college administration and my fellow students.

I fully accept responsibility for my absence and understand that it is my responsibility to inform the college of any absences in advance. In this instance, however, the circumstances were beyond my control and I was unable to do so.

I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience that my absence may have caused, and I hope that you will consider my explanation as a mitigating factor when determining the appropriate course of action.

I am willing to do whatever it takes to make up for my absence, including attending additional classes or writing a makeup examination at a later date. I am fully committed to my studies and to making up for this absence in any way possible.

I would be grateful if you could consider my request for leniency in this matter and allow me to make up the examination at a later date. I understand that the final decision lies with the college, and I will respect and abide by whatever decision is made.

Thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]


4) Dear [Principal's Name],

I am writing to inform you that I was unable to attend the [examination name] that took place on [date of examination]. I fully understand the importance of these exams and the consequences of missing them, and I deeply regret that I was unable to be present.

The reason for my absence was [reason for absence]. I know that this does not excuse my absence, but I hope that it helps to provide context for the situation.

I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience or disruption that my absence may have caused. I understand that there are established policies and procedures in place for dealing with missed examinations, and I am willing to do whatever is necessary to make up for the missed opportunity.

I am writing to request that I be allowed to take a make-up examination at the earliest possible opportunity. I understand that this may not be possible, but I wanted to express my willingness to do everything in my power to make up for the missed examination.

Thank you for considering my request. I understand that it is ultimately your decision whether or not to allow me to take a make-up examination, and I respect your decision.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]



WRITE AN APPLICATION FOR NOT ATTENDING EXAM | APPLICATION FOR NOT ATTENDING EXAM DUE TO ILLNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment